Comprehensive Translation Services in Canada
Comprehensive Language Interpretation and Translation services in any setting or subject, including medical, legal, business and web applications. Portuguese, Spanish, French (European and French Canadian Translations), Chinese and Japanese, as well as over 140 other languages!
A company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
* Quality certified translation services using only qualified and experienced native speakers in Canada. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on your source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material is set as it was intended!
* Security is as important to us as it is to you. With dual mirrored servers, and an NAD storage system tied into an offsite secure backup system. We could have an office disappear and we wouldn't miss a beat!
* Certified to CGSB131.10 & EN15038 for Translation Services. These Standards and associated Audits are now being used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no amount of training or software can duplicate that type of work quality. All of our Interpreters are accredited by the Ministry of Attorney General, Canadian Immigration and Refugee Board and/or the Ontario Ministry of Culture, Citizenship and Recreation. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in Canada or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Language Marketplace offers Interpretation Services and Translation Services in partnership with hundreds of Toronto's best Interpreters and an organization of worldwide Translators. All are professionally qualified linguists, but more importantly are thoroughly assessed by Language Marketplace before they are added to our database.
call Toll Free 1-888-294-3032
E-mail for a response in min/hrs, not days!
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
Page Updated:July 10, 2014
in Canada -Translation in Toronto
Translation in Vancouver -Translation Ottawa
Translation in Calgary - Translation in Montreal
We are Toronto's top Canadian French translation company. We offer the best in English-to-French and French-to-English language translations, with all work performed by skilled, professional translators. Enter our site if you are looking for top translation companies, agencies, firms, services and professionals, or a translation service, company, agency, firm or professional translator. We serve downtown Toronto and the entire GTA in Ontario, Canada including Ajax, Barrie, Belleville, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon, Cambridge, Chatham, Concord, Etobicoke, Kitchener, the GTA, Guelph, Hamilton, Kingston, London, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North York, Oakville, Orillia, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Pickering, Richmond Hill, St. Catharines, Sarnia, Scarborough, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterloo, Welland, Whitby, Windsor and Woodbridge, plus, Montreal and Quebec.
We translate documents, instructions, manuals, product literature, letters, specifications, signage, annual reports, specs, contracts, agreements, web sites, data sheets, website's, papers, brochures, catalogues, memos, catalogs and packaging. Subjects we handle include sales, marketing, pharmaceuticals, legal, law, medicine, health care, chemicals, food, agriculture, computer hardware and software, information technology, it, technical specifications, accounting, financial, automotive, transportation, construction, architecture, ads, promotional, finance, investments, cosmetics, insurance, banking and communications. If you need a document, instruction, manual, letter, specification, sign, annual report, spec, contract, agreement, web site, data sheet, website, paper, brochure, catalogue, memo, or catalog professionally translated, please contact us today for a no-obligation quotation.
The languages that we translate:
Assamese, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Dari, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian - Bahasa, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Pushto, Persian, Singhalese, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Amharic, Hausa, Somali, Swahili, Italian .
Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Canadian French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, English, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Asian,
“Thank you! We really appreciate your team's efforts and we will definitely think of you first should we have any translating needs in the future,...”.
Robyn, Fashion Television
“just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and patience in getting all of this translation work done for JVC. The site looks great with the translation in place…”
"Once again I would like to thank you for your great work, you helped make a daunting task a resounding success. The conference interpreters and Brian in particular were great!"
Best wishes, Lisa, eccommons.net
"You have been very professional in your service and I have no doubt in recommending your services to anyone. Take Care."
Sincerely Dr.Kishore Parag
"I am very impressed with how fast you have accommodated us. I will make sure to pass on your service information to the rest of my company and my client as well."
" You guys have done a great job. Much appreciated."